Discover the Enchantment of East Bali – €93 for 2 persons
East Bali is renowned for its natural wonders, cultural treasures, and serene coastal landscapes. Join us on a journey through the breathtaking beauty and cultural richness of East Bali. Explore majestic water palaces of Tirtagangga, discover hidden beaches, and immerse yourself in the spiritual essence of sacred temples.
Book your East Bali Tour today and embark on an unforgettable adventure in this mesmerizing part of the island!
- Tirtagangga royal pool: you can bathe in the pools if you like and have fun jumping on the steps surrounded by fish.
- Floating palace Taman Ujung st a former royal palace of the Karangasem regency. Its gardens are home to three large pools, a floating palace, impressive sculpted statues and lush vegetation.
- Enjoy the white sandy beach hidden in nature
- Visit the Goa Lawah temple or the bat cave temple
- 46.50 EUR/person
Included / Not Included
- An air-conditioned car
- English/ French-speaking driver guide
- Entrace fee/ the entrance ticket included in the program
- Mineral water
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
Minimum age : –
Address : East Bali
Duration: 9 hours
Number of participants: min.2
The departure time of the day trip can be adjusted again with the guide according to the request.
Best of Tours Ltd