Bivouac and canoeing with a nature guide of the Ardeche Gorges – 1 night €170 per person
Canoeing or kayaking is the best way to discover the Natural Reserve of the Ardeche Gorges. By leaving over 2 days, you will live an immersion in the heart of this grandiose canyon, among the most beautiful in Europe! You will be able to move along the water, at your own pace, and take the time to appreciate the fabulous landscape of the Gorges de l’Ardèche. With our all-inclusive offer, we take care of everything. We book your canoe, your night in a bivouac and the transportation. You will only have to go to the canoe rental company that we have selected for you.
Adults: 170 € per person
Children (6-13 years old) : 160 € per person
Included / Not Included
- canoe hire for 2 days
- an overnight stay at the Gournier Bivouac (bring your own tent and sleeping equipment)
- transportation (return journey by bus)
- Meals & drinks
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Bring your equipment for the bivouac, (sleeping bag, small tent…), and a change of clothes. A waterproof can is provided.
- Remember to bring your food for the 2 days. You are in a Natural Reserve, there is no food to eat.
- Don’t forget to protect yourself from the sun, don’t leave without a good sun cream to be applied very regularly. Otherwise, you risk to keep a burning memory of your adventure, it would be a shame!
- You will have to wear closed shoes like sneakers, and if you have glasses or sunglasses, think of a cord for glasses, it can shake a little at times.
- On the bivouac, you can sleep under the stars or bring your own tent. But if you want to travel lighter, you can also book a 3-person tent, or a cosy tent for 6 people (Please ask for details)
Best of Tours Ltd